PROFESSIONALISM, FROM ASSESSMENT TO TREATMENT
Your first visit to Simcoe Mobility begins with a one-hour foot, knee, and ankle assessment.
During our initial assessment, we perform a biomechanical evaluation. Don’t let this technical term give you cold feet! Simply put, your appointment will involve history taking and a hands-on approach to a walking and standing assessment.
We believe in empowering our clients with the knowledge they need to make their own choices. At the end of your appointment, we’ll provide you with an easy-to-understand breakdown of our findings. That way, you can leave our office feeling informed and confident about all of your treatment options.
Should you require it, our on-site plaster and wax casting services produce personalized and comfortable orthotic devices. All devices are fabricated in-house and include a 1-year warranty – that means no follow-up fees and general wear-and-tear coverage you can count on!
Now that’s a step in the right direction.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO FINDING TREATMENTS AND SOLUTIONS FOR
- Off-loading of the diabetic foot structure (ulcers)
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis
- Posterior Tibialis Dysfunction
- Neurological concerns through gait instability (Parkinson’s disease, down syndrome, cp)
- Knee instability, ligament strains, tears, o/a concerns
- Common foot aliments such as plantar fasciitis, toe pain (metatarsalgia)
- Sports injuries
- Painful and debilitating lower limb conditions
- IT Band syndrome, shin splints, Achilles tendonitis
- Ankle instability